The British high street thrives on fashion – not least for its inventiveness as traditional retail continues to encounter challenging times. In recent months, our real estate team has advised on pop up shops and in respect of an innovative new retail concept near the City.
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold, retail, office, warehouse and distribution space
- Assistance in negotiating heads of terms for new leases
- Drafting and negotiating agreements to lease and leases in respect of both long and
- short term occupation
- Advice in respect of requirements for consent for alterations to premises including refits
- and signage
- Advice in relation to the effective exercise and service of break notices
- Advising on the liability for dilapidations on the expiry of a lease
- Advice in relation to rent reviews
- Assisting with renewal of leases on the expiry of the contractual term
- Review of liability for service charges.
- Advising menswear retailer on acquisition of three additional retail outlets
- Assisting with renewal and lease of flagship retail outlet in central London
- Acting for the landlord in relation to a licence granted to Hermes for their spectacular
- Christmas decorations
- Acting for leading lingerie brand in relation to the termination of an onerous lease and
- completion of a new lease of office accommodation
- Advising in relation to a lease of a retail unit at Box Park, Shoreditch, East London
- Acting for the landlord on a letting to Coast in Oxford Street
- A renewal of a lease to Monsoon in Oxford Street.
“Commanding knowledge with very good communication skills and puts clients at ease.” Chambers UK
“We are very impressed by the firm’s attention to detail, speed of their response and instantaneous.” Chambers UK
“Appreciation of the task in hand. Their advice is commercial and pragmatic.” Chambers UK