- 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A1AF
- +44 (0) 20 7628 2000
Agentlaw seminar - Tuesday 27 November 2018
- AuthorStephen Sidkin
We are hosting our annual agentlaw seminar on Tuesday 27 November. During the evening session, our speakers will consider the following topics:
- Duties and obligations - how parties to an agency or distributorship agreement can use duties and obligations to their advantage
- What happens if your agency or distributorship dispute ends up in litigation: why you can be caught out by disclosure
- 25 years on - are there still unanswered questions about the Commercial Agents Regulations?
- Using agents or distributors overseas / acting as a UK agent or distributor for an overseas principal or supplier - where will we be after Brexit?
The seminar will be chaired by Stephen Sidkin, partner and head of the agentlaw team at Fox Williams.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like more information.