- 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A1AF
- +44 (0) 20 7628 2000
Lucy joined Fox Williams’ Commerce and Technology department as an associate in November 2018.
Lucy advises clients on a range of commercial issues, including agency and distributorship arrangements and intellectual property transfers, with a special focus on the fashion and technology sectors. Lucy trained and qualified at an international firm and completed a client secondment to Citibank during her training contract.
Lucy studied Law with French at the University of Birmingham, which included spending a year at Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) studying French law and European law following which, Lucy completed the accelerated LPC at BPP University.
Since joining Fox Williams, Lucy has been involved in:
- drafting a manufacturing agreement for a high end sleepwear brand
- assisting a UK handbag brand in respect of its overseas agreements
- advising a luxury brand on terminating authorised retailers within its selective distributor system within and outside of the UK
- updating an agency contract for a client in the footwear sector for use in Eastern Europe
- drafting terms and conditions of purchase of goods for a UK fashion brand for use with an overseas atelier